An experienced chiropractor moves patients toward increased health with a detailed exam, X-rays, adjustments, and massage
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The chiropractors:
- Dr. Adam Virgilio received his doctorate degree in chiropractic from Life University in 1999. He specializes in the treatment of sports injuries.
- Dr. Laurie Nuchurch received her doctorate degree in chiropractic from Texas Chiropractic College in 2004. She holds additional licensure in Physiotherapy.
- Dr. Mike Anderson has more than 10 years of clinical experience. He specializes in the treatment of neuro-musculoskeletal conditions.
- Dr. Shelley Martin graduated from Life University in 2001. She is certified in soft tissue and manipulation techniques.
- Dr. Mason Tavakoli graduated from Life University College of Chiropractic. He is a Board Certified Chiropractor and specializes in adjusting, extremity joint manipulation, and soft tissue mobilization techniques.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
Just like students often need more than one scholarship to attend college, health problems frequently require more than one solution. That’s why delivering integrative care is the top priority at Optimum Health. For example, patients may come into the center seeking relief for their knee pain. The staff members who specialize in various areas of health and wellness, can provide various remedies for this. One of the medical doctors might offer pain-management solutions and create a physical-rehab program. Patients may also benefit from chiropractic treatments and massage therapy, too. It’s also possible that the knee pain is a result of patients being overweight. If so, the center also offers nutritional counseling, custom food plans, and lifestyle coaching. Optimum Health can also run tests to determine if there is an underlying cause to the condition, such as a hormonal imbalance, food sensitivity, or issue with the metabolism or gastrointestinal tract.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. X-ray required before adjustment rendered; adjustment received on second visit. Most major health insurances accepted. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.