Skilled chiropractor assesses clients before performing adjustments or other treatments
What You'll Get
- The chiropractor: Dr. Diego Ruiz is a graduate of Life University School of Chiropractic in Marietta and is trained in active release technique, functional taping, and more.
- Chiropractic wellness exam and adjustments are an extension of our fourth phase of health at Options Rehab. These are meant for our patient that would like to just come in and receive an adjustment to the spine which does not include any therapies and normally caters to our wellness and maintenance patients.
- Our chiropractic neck & low back pain sessions are full service chiropractic visits and include all the therapies necessary and needed on a typical patient visit to help with pain relief.
- Therapies include electric stimulation, heat, ice, and more.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Options Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Options Rehab Options Rehab is the premiere health and wellness center in Nutley, NJ. Options rehab serves Nutley in addition to the surrounding communities. Options features a team of healthcare providers made up of medical physicians, chiropractors, physical therapists, and acupuncturists that will evaluate each and every patient and create a customized treatment program that works best for the patient.