Skilled chiropractor helps alleviate back pain through spinal decompression and chiropractic treatments
What You'll Get
- The chiropractor: Dr. Diego Ruiz is a graduate of Life University School of Chiropractic in Marietta and is trained in active release technique, functional taping, and more.
- Therapies include electric stimulation, heat, ice, and more.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- The chiropractor positions the patient on a spinal decompression table, a mechanized device that stretches and manipulates the spine to gently separate the vertebrae and relieve pressure on spinal discs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Options Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Options Rehab Options Rehab is the premiere health and wellness center in Nutley, NJ. Options rehab serves Nutley in addition to the surrounding communities. Options features a team of healthcare providers made up of medical physicians, chiropractors, physical therapists, and acupuncturists that will evaluate each and every patient and create a customized treatment program that works best for the patient.