Techs cleanse carpets or a sofa and chair via a two-step process involving heated cleaning solutions and a pH-balancing rinse
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Valid only for select service areas.
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees.
- Valid for three rooms up to 200 square feet per room.
- Combined living room or dining room counts as two rooms.
- Not valid for area rugs.
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
About OptionsPlus Carpet and Upholstery Care
For OptionsPlus Carpet and Upholstery Care’s staff, cleanliness is always a multistep process. Cleaning Technicians start each one- to two-hour visit by poring over the begrimed carpet or upholstery, mapping out problem areas and orchestrating plans of action for even the most stubborn stains, dirt, or lingering resentments. Then, they treat the area with heated cleaning solutions and a powerful extraction system. Finally, the company's secret cleaning weapon, a pH-balancing fibre rinse that ferries away residual particles of cleaning solution, leaves fabrics spotless and fluffy, improving air quality and helping furnishings live a longer, happier life.