What You'll Get
- Orange County Beer and Music Festival
- When: Saturday, October 24
- Where: Yost Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m. for general admission; 6 p.m. for VIP
- $26 for one VIP ticket (up to $50 value)
$50 for two VIP tickets (up to $100 value)
- VIP tickets include early entry at 6 p.m., live entertainment, entrance to the after-party, and unlimited samples of craft beers
Orange County Beer and Music Festival
- The beer: more than 50 from local and regional craft breweries—poured in two different spots—Yost Theatre and the outside parking lot
- The music: party rock from the region’s top local acts
- The food: gourmet food trucks in the outside lot will be serving up items such as curry and barbecue
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. 21 and over. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Newport Beach Beerfest
Newport Beach Beerfest Now in its fourth year, the Newport Beach Beerfest returns to Newport Dunes Waterfront Beach.
The Beer: You'll see plenty of familiar names at the Newport Beach Beerfest; the lineup of participating brewers includes west coast favorites such as California's Lagunitas Brewing Company and Oregon's Ninkasi Brewing, as well as internationally recognized brands such as Dublin's Guinness and Munich's Hofbräu München.
The Venue: The gorgeous waterfront bay located in Newport Beach.
The Entertainment: Black Eyed Peas Tribute Band headline the event along with two stages of cover and acosurtic bands.