Treat pain, allergies, stress, and other maladies with a diverse multidisciplinary team.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Consultation, X-Rays, and Two Adjustments, and 60-minute Massage
- Consultation, X-Rays, Two Adjustments, 60-minute Massage, and One Acupuncture Treatment
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for prenatal massage or other specialty massages. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About OC Wellness Physicians
For Dr. Matthew Griffith, collaboration is the key to success. That's why he's staffed the team at OC Wellness Physicians with a multidisciplinary team of practitioners, including medical doctors, physical therapists, acupuncturists, and wellness counselors. This team, which blends the precision of Western medicine with the intuition of Eastern traditions, helps clients obtain a holistic view of their health and plot treatment regimens that avoid unnecessary surgeries or prescriptions.
- Physical Medicine: Focused on identifying and alleviating the root causes of symptoms, the clinic's physical medicine services rely on precision diagnostics. Treatments here may help mitigate nerve and tissue damage, or reverse trends caused by scoliosis or excess weight.
- Regenerative Medicine: Utilizing the healing power of stem cells and platelet-rich plasma, the clinic's regenerative medicine treatments help kickstart the body's own natural healing process.
- Alternative Medicine: OC Wellness Physicians maintains a full roster of alternative medicine practitioners, who help clients find relief through massage therapy, acupuncture, Pilates, and chirporactic care. The team also includes an allergist able to identify and mitigate environmental agitators.