Treat pain, allergies, stress, and other maladies with a diverse multidisciplinary team.
About This Deal
- Dr. Bryan Oh, M.D. is a board-certified neurosurgeon
- Dr. Hasan Badday, M.D. is a board-certified, fellowship-trained Interventional pain management specialist and stem cell surgeon
- Dr. Vinod Malhotra, M.D. is a board-certified internal medicine and cardiology specialist
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Potential benefits of acupuncture include pain relief (especially neck and back pain), migraine and headache reduction, and lower anxiety.
- Acupuncture FAQ
- Consultation and X-Rays will occur prior to adjustments and massage
Need To Know
About OC Wellness Physicians
For OC Wellness Physicians, collaboration is the key to success. That's why their team of health care professional—including medical doctors, physical therapists, acupuncturists, chiropractors, and alternative specialists—take a multidisciplinary approach to promote healthy living. This team, which blends the precision of Western medicine with the intuition of Eastern traditions, helps clients obtain a holistic view of their health and implement treatment regimens to avoid invasive treatment.
- Physical Medicine: Focused on identifying and alleviating the root causes of symptoms, the clinic's physical medicine services rely on precision diagnostics. Treatments here may help mitigate nerve and tissue damage or reverse trends caused by scoliosis or excess weight.
- Regenerative Medicine: Utilizing the healing power of stem cells and platelet-rich plasma, the clinic's regenerative medicine treatments help kickstart the body's own natural healing process.
- Alternative Medicine: OC Wellness Physicians maintains a full roster of alternative medicine practitioners, who help clients find relief through massage therapy, acupuncture, Pilates, and chiropractic care. The team also includes an allergist able to identify and naturally combat environmental agitators.
- Functional Medicine: By focusing on patient care and the treatment of the entire body, physicians are able to tailor regimens to each individual's need and promote vitality beyond symptoms or diseases.