Check out Old Towne Orange on a jam-packed four-hour walking tour of this quintessentially California area, led by a friendly and knowledgeable guide. The excursion starts out on the city's west end, at its recently-restored railroad depot, with a breakfast treat at Ruby's Streamliner Lounge and an introduction to the town that was once home to Sunkist. Then it's off to the historic Villa Park Packing House and the Orange Home Grown Farmer's & Artisans Market, where you'll attend a cooking demonstration by one of the area's top chefs. There are more stops for tastings both savory and sweet, shopping, and even a visit behind-the-scenes at the famed Chapman University Film School on this fun, vintage-themed trek.
Food samples include:
• Retro American Dining
• Farmer’s and Artisan’s Market
• Delicious food samplings from vendors including breads, cheeses, vegetables
• Grinders and Specialty Sodas
• Ethnic Eateries
• Artisan Cheeses
• Specialty Dessert
Cultural stops include:
• Exclusive access at Chapman University Film School
• Historic and architectural stops relevant to Orange County history
• Distinctive, one-of-a-kind shops in Old Towne Orange
• Exclusive seating at Farmer’s Market cooking demonstrations
Stops and samples subject to change without notice.
This is an outdoor walking tour. Please wear comfortable shoes, loose clothing and bring a hat and sunscreen.
Please bring a bag to carry items you may purchase during the tour.
A bottle of water will be provided, and water will be provided at most stops.
186 North Atchison Street
Orange, CA 92866Get Directions