Choose Between Six Options
- $6 for $10 worth of frozen yogurt, valid at the Seekonk location
- $18 for three $10 Groupons, valid at the Seekonk location ($30 total value)
- $6 for $10 worth of frozen yogurt, valid at the East Greenwich location
- $18 for three $10 Groupons, valid at the East Greenwich location ($30 total value)
- $6 for $10 worth of frozen yogurt, valid at the Warwick location
- $18 for three $10 Groupons, valid at the Warwick location ($30 total value)
The menu of healthy frozen yogurt comes in a cornucopia of flavors, such as York Peppermint Pattie, Wedding Cake, Pineapple, Toasted Marshmallow and Pumpkin Spice Latte, crowned with toppings such as freshly cut strawberries, graham cracker, almonds, peanuts, Reeses, cheesecake bites, and even granola.
Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt
Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt's network of self-serve dessert shops treat taste buds without expanding waistlines. Like Willy Wonka's prized collection of gum drops, each cup of creamy frozen yogurt is priced by weight, and comes in an endless assortment of possible flavor and topping combinations. Guests can spoil their dinner without spoiling their diet thanks to Orange Leaf's sensible selection of low-fat treats, some of which clock in at as few as 25 calories per ounce. After diners may top their fruit, candy, or chocolate flavored froyo with crumbled graham crackers, berries, granola, oreos, brownies, and even chocolate covered strawberries. Come try some of their new seasonal flavors like York Peppermint Pattie and Toasted Marshmallow and fid in amid the shops' bright and fun atmosphere! Dairy free or diabetic? Orange Leaf always carries a dairy-free option, sugar-free option and most flavors are also gluten-free.