Thrill-seekers can see Hollywood from the sky during an exciting helicopter tour with the views of Universal Studios, Walk of Fame, and more
About This Deal
- By appointment
- Departure location: Atlantic Aviation, 10750 Sherman Way, Burbank, CA
- Notable sights: The Hollywood Sign twice, the Universal Studios twice, and Griffith Observatory
- What to bring: camera
- Tour includes champagne for guests of age and a complimentary photo
- The tour lasts approximately 10 minutes
- Valid between 10:00am and 4:00pm
Learn More About Helicopter Tours
Our editor faced his fears with a trip through the skies on a helicopter tour.
Need To Know
About Orbic Air
For more than two decades, the FAA-certified flight instructors at Orbic Air have maintained an impeccable safety record while escorting sightseers, travelers and pilots in training through the sky aboard a reliable fleet of Robinson and Bell helicopters. With Burbank Airport as their base of operation, casual travelers tour Los Angeles and its Coastline or charter a private helicopter for a scenic ride to destinations such as Los Angeles, San Diego, Big Bear, Disneyland and as far as Las Vegas, whether to skip the traffic or to make a flashy entrance. Orbic Air also offers flight school which sees enrollees from first flights all the way to commercial-pilot and flight instructor certificates with guidance from expert instructors.