Doctor determines eligibility, then may apply injectable fillers to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and smooth the skin
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Xeomin injections: moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
- Read our Xeomin guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Xeomin injections?
- Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin here.
Need To Know
About Orchid Rejuvenating Med Spa & Laser Center
As a veteran of the modeling and acting world, Carly Roarke understands the significance of maintaining a youthful, healthy appearance. The medical clinician, licensed in medical aesthetics and certified and trained in injectibles and laser technology, gleaned her beauty knowledge from years spent with makeup artists, photographers, dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons, and laser-wielding power-point presenters.
The spa-like clinic’s encyclopedic list of treatments ranges from chemical peels to laser vein correction, Botox, and dermal fillers. Carly can also lessen the effects of gravity, sun damage, and furrowed brows caused by repeated exposure to reality television with skincare products by brands such as Actifirm, iS Clinical Skincare, and Éminence Organics.