- $25 for dinner ($40 value)
Clean lines and metallic hues characterize Orchidea's sophisticated interior, whose white tablecloths are offset by a brick fireplace and authentic sushi bar. This elegance extends to the kosher restaurant's menu as well.
- Appetizer: fresh avocado, red onions, and tomatoes sprinkled with lemon juice make up the avocado tartar, served with homemade tortilla chips
- Sushi: the special vegetable roll features cucumber, carrot, mango, and avocado, along with unexpected ingredients, including roasted nuts and dried cranberries
- Pasta: linguine is topped with a sauce of white wine and lemon and sautéed peppers, cherry tomatoes, onions, garlic, and capers
- Entree: the Rose of the Ocean is composed of fresh grilled sea bass, portobello mushrooms, and peppers and is served with puréed sweet potatoes and garnished with grilled pineapples and sweet-and-sour sauce
- Dessert: Orchidea's pastry chef prepares the rich, fluffy chocolate souffle, a decadent conclusion to any meal