In an atmosphere that exudes class, you can select fresh sushi rolls or entrees such as Chilean sea bass for a fine-dining experience
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for dinner ($40 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid for dine-in only. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Clean lines and metallic hues characterize Orchidea's sophisticated interior, whose white tablecloths are offset by a brick fireplace and authentic sushi bar. This elegance extends to the kosher restaurant's menu as well.
- Appetizer: fresh avocado, red onions, and tomatoes sprinkled with lemon juice make up the avocado tartar, served with homemade tortilla chips
- Sushi: the special vegetable roll features cucumber, carrot, mango, and avocado, along with unexpected ingredients, including roasted nuts and dried cranberries
- Pasta: linguine is topped with a sauce of white wine and lemon and sautéed peppers, cherry tomatoes, onions, garlic, and capers
- Entree: the Rose of the Ocean is composed of fresh grilled sea bass, portobello mushrooms, and peppers and is served with puréed sweet potatoes and garnished with grilled pineapples and sweet-and-sour sauce
- Dessert: Orchidea's pastry chef prepares the rich, fluffy chocolate souffle, a decadent conclusion to any meal