All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Tiempo Libre is a three-time Grammy-nominated Latin music group
- Previously shared stage with Joshua Bell, Kristin Chenoweth, Marvin Hamlisch, and Regina Spektor
- Promoting their Grammy Award-nominated album Bach in Havana
- Show begins on Saturday, November 20 at 7:30 p.m. at the Ordway in Saint Paul
- Valid for top priced "Scale 1" seats ($25 plus $6 transaction fee)
- Bach in Havana is so good, so expertly conceived and executed, that it's almost ridiculous. – Chris M. Slawecki,, All About Jazz
- As the band finished its first set (the musicians would come back at 1 a.m. for an encore presentation), it was clear why Tiempo Libre is so beloved all around the world. They genuinely represent the best of the Afro-Cuban musical heritage, while at the same time adding new flavors and ideas into their rhythms. – Jose Davila, Miami New Times
- The Ordway experience is one of the fine pearls St. Paul has to offer…I've been to many shows over the years and I don't recall ever having a "bad seat" or seeing an awful production or concert. – Jennifer S., Yelp
- This place will always hold a place in my memory bank of fond memories. – Amy R., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 20, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 6 per person. No cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.