The elos laser noninvasively rids faces of blemishes, rosacea, and uneven skin tone
What You'll Get
- Aestheticians employ elos’s trademark blend of laser light and radio frequency to help remove skin blemishes such as rosacea, spider veins, and sun spots.
- To augment the results, customers can opt for a microdermabrasion treatment that includes one of Oregon Cosmetic Laser’s specialty masks, infused with 24K gold, diamond, pearl, collagen, ginseng, or lemongrass.
- Patients must schedule a consultation prior to treatment, but it can be scheduled over the phone or via email if needed.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Consultation required, non-candidates will be refunded. New clients only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aesthetic Laser
The licensed aestheticians at Aesthetic Laser power most of their cosmetic treatments with elos technology—a one-two punch of laser energy and radio frequency. That combination helps the Syneron laser remove hair and virtually erase skin blemishes or spider veins. It even makes it possible for the VelaShape device to nearly eliminate cellulite, turning it into ethanol. For slightly less space-age palliatives, the med spa trots out ReFirme and triniti skin-tightening treatments, Botox injections, and microdermabrasions, all of which are performed under the medical direction of Dr. Jason Hong.