Guests of all ages can enjoy a fun day with the family, completing a 20-acre corn maze
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: view the calendar
- What to bring? a flashlight (when attending the flashlight maze)
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- What’s included? Strawmound playground, straw tunnel, pumpkin tic-tac-toe, pet a calf, skee-ball.
- Barrel Rides, Pedal Tractor Rides, Jump Pad Rides, and Corn/Gourd Launcher are available for an additional fee.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 27, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Subject to weather. Maze open weekends from August 17, 2019, to October 27, 2019. Click here to view dates and hours of operation. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oregon Dairy
The Hurst Familiy has come a long way. Back in 1952, Mom and Pop Hurst, as they're lovingly called, bought a plot of land and established a farm. They hoped to eventually sell the goods from that farm, and in 1974, Oregon Dairy brought that dream to fruition. A lot has changed since then, but their core principles remain the same: farm-fresh products and a family-friendly atmosphere. Plus, there's also a restaurant, playground, and litany of seasonal events, such as concerts in the summer, pumpkin picking in the fall, and Oregon Dairy's Famous Punkin Chuck'r.