Passengers can skip traffic jams and arrive in Downtown Portland quickly by flying with a helicopter from Troutdale Airport
About This Deal
- Length of flight: about 12 minutes
- Departure location: Troutdale Airport, 472 NW Perimeter Way, Troutdale, OR 97060
- Arrival location: 33 NW Davis St. Portland OR 97209
- Customers can also travel the other way round
- Departure time: by appointment
- Weight limits:
- Single person: up to 300 lbs.
- Group of four: up to 850 lbs.
Need To Know
About Oregon Helicopters
Oregon Helicopters invites up to three sightseers at a time to explore Portland from the sky. Guests can request to swing past specific points of interest or let pilots cruise along some of the most popular routes around Stumptown. During the downtown tour they'll catch glimpses of St. John's Bridge and the US National Bank building. While during other scenic tours, they may pass over the Willamette River in downtown Portland and witness some spectacular views of the Cascade Mountains.