· Redeemed March 13, 2017
· Redeemed March 1, 2017
· Redeemed February 21, 2017
What You'll Get
Available for in-store pickup only; Click here to view store hours; customers must go to the door with a the “Oregonic Tonic Kombucha” sign.
Mix and Match Kombucha at Oregonic Tonic
- Available in 4- or 6-pack mix-and-match combos
- Choose any combination of the following flavors:
- Ginger: The sassy tartness of green tea kombucha with the fiery tingle of fresh ginger juice is great for everything from a morning wake-up call to the remedy for an unhappy tummy.
- Rooibos: South Africa tea known for it’s smoothness and notes of vanilla and pollen. In Oregonic’s kombucha, the tea flavor is boosted and rounded out, and offers a sweeter brew without the added sugar.
- Lemon Honey Cayenne: Fresh lemon is cool to the tongue, with a hint of honey that sweetens the kombucha pucker before the subtle cayenne kicks in.
- Cranberry Honey: The tart pucker of cranberry and kombucha is pleasantly balanced out by the bottom note of smooth, sweet honey; made with Starvation Alley local harvest, cold-pressed, unsweetened cranberry juice.
- Chaibucha: This autumn favorite sends a complex parade of spices across the tongue, helped along by the perfect promenade of bubbles; lightly sweet but never syrupy.
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Fine Print, any purchaser with an unredeemed voucher 30 days after purchase will receive a refund equal to the amount paid for the voucher. Only available for in-store pickup and only for the option purchased at the listed location. Returns and exchanges must be initiated in-store and are subject to the merchant's standard return policy. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.