What You'll Get
Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Emperor Caligula famously elevated a plate of lasagna to the Roman Senate. Feast on political recipes with today's Groupon.
- $49 for a three-course dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday only (up to $107 total value)
- $53 for a three-course dinner for two, valid any day (up to $107 total value)
- $98 for a three-course dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday only (up to $214 total value)
- $106 for a three-course dinner for four, valid any day (up to $214 total value)
Each dinner includes:
- One entree per person (up to $28 value each)
- One appetizer per couple (up to $14 value each)
- One glass of wine or champagne per person (up to $11 value each)
- One cup of coffee, tea, or espresso per person ($3 value each)
- One dessert per couple ($9 value each)
- Click to see the full dinner menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Must make reservations. Not valid for happy hour specials or pasta night. Can not be used with gift certificates. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Orfino's Restaurant
For more than 25 years, the Orfino family has welcomed diners to share their zeal for authentic Italian recipes at Orfino's Restaurant. Renovations and décor updates over the years have kept the eatery in shape to churn out lobster ravioli and chicken marsala. Inside, white tablecloths and exposed brick walls compose a refined, rustic backdrop for a seasonal menu created by chef Michael Orfino, Jr. In addition to fresh herbs and vegetables, chef Orfino draws inspiration from family recipes, such as house-made Italian cheesecake.