Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Emperor Caligula famously elevated a plate of lasagna to the Roman Senate. Feast on political recipes with today's Groupon.
- $49 for a three-course dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday only (up to $107 total value)
- $53 for a three-course dinner for two, valid any day (up to $107 total value)
- $98 for a three-course dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday only (up to $214 total value)
- $106 for a three-course dinner for four, valid any day (up to $214 total value)
Each dinner includes:
- One entree per person (up to $28 value each)
- One appetizer per couple (up to $14 value each)
- One glass of wine or champagne per person (up to $11 value each)
- One cup of coffee, tea, or espresso per person ($3 value each)
- One dessert per couple ($9 value each)
- Click to see the full dinner menu.
For more than 25 years, the Orfino family has welcomed diners to share their zeal for authentic Italian recipes at Orfino's Restaurant. Renovations and décor updates over the years have kept the eatery in shape to churn out lobster ravioli and chicken marsala. Inside, white tablecloths and exposed brick walls compose a refined, rustic backdrop for a seasonal menu created by chef Michael Orfino, Jr. In addition to fresh herbs and vegetables, chef Orfino draws inspiration from family recipes, such as house-made Italian cheesecake.
79% of 311 customers recommend
“pizza is awesome”
“Lunch portions small but food good”