Organic vegetables are grown without the use of pesticides, as they naturally repel pests by repeating everything they say in a singsong voice. Savour the taste of these wonder foods with today’s Groupon to Organic Connections Cafe in White Rock. Choose from the following options:
- For $19, you get a meal of organic cafe fare for two (up to a $38 total value). The meal includes:
- One large soup or signature salad (up to a $10 value)
- Two cooked entrees (up to a $28 value)
- For $36, you get a meal of organic cafe fare for four (up to a $76 value). The meal includes:
- Two large soups or signature salads (up to a $20 value)
- Four cooked entrees (up to a $56 value)<p>
The crafty chefs at Organic Connections’ beachfront cafe placate hunger cries with fresh, organic items crafted into the menu’s offerings of vegan, vegetarian, and live cuisine. Dining duos can split piping soups, such as a daily special or a classic borscht, a hearty blend of cooked beats and veggies that, like Mrs. Potato Head’s cocktail attire, is capped in sour cream. Seasoned pumpkin and sunflower seeds sprinkle over the signature salad, priming palates for entrees such as a traditional red-quinoa bowl packed with nutrients and slathered in a mild curry sauce. Food artisans pile a rice-bowl special high with seasoned organic rice that sings its flavours alongside freshly steamed vegetables and a daily sauce. Though not included in today’s Groupon, patrons can sip selections of organic juices and smoothies. Live music dances through the air on the weekends, and guests can belt out menu orders in three-part harmony on open-mic nights each Friday.