All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Alternate Cleaning Methods
Lady Macbeth may have successfully removed the blood spot if she had slathered it with carcinogenic chemicals, but then she would have died. If she'd had today's Groupon, she could have had Organic Dry Cleaners professionally clean it. Organic Dry Cleaners’ effective, environmentally friendly dry-cleaning solvent beautifully cleans all dry-clean-only clothes while maintaining dimension, color, brightness, and temporal orientation. This Groupon is good at either of Organic Dry Cleaners' two locations.
Both locations have sophisticated wet-cleaning technology, which leaves garments cleaner, brighter, and softer; natural soaps and conditioners mean your freshly cleaned clothes won't reek like a vat of Lime-A-Way or a vat of hickory barbecue sauce. Once you've brought in your Groupon and registered your $40 credit at the store, you can either drop off your dry cleaning or call for free pick-up and delivery (minimum three pieces of dry cleaning). Prices range from $5.20 for pants or a blouse to $36.70 for a king-size comforter.
With organic cleaning methods and 95% of the cleaning solvent recycled, you'll breathe easier knowing your health and the environment are protected. Notice the difference in how your clothes look, smell, feel, and talk to you on commercial breaks during Criminal Minds.
- I found that this particular dry cleaners happens to be the best service that i have ever used. Not only are their prices fixed, so there are no unhappy surprises when you get your bill but the finished product is phenomenal. – ryan r., Yelp
- Never a bad experience and always fast service!!! – James Y., Yelp
- Clothes look amazing - don't smell, and yuppie guilt is assuaged. – Tiffany E., Yelp
Alternate Cleaning Methods
Organic Dry Cleaning uses an environmentally safe cleaning method developed in 1991, but it’s hardly the only clothes-cleaning technique ever developed. Here are just a few of the alternative methods you may want to try:
- Shame stains out of blue jeans by mailing them to judgmental congressmen.
- Throw blouses into bottomless pits—by the time you get back home, the cleaned blouse will be waiting at your doorstep.
- Fire-cleaning methods are effective at removing tough stains, but are not safe.
- Vats of acid are perfect for removing grass stains and for turning people into Batman villains.
- Visit the Jeronimos Monastery in Lisbon, burial site of Catherine of Portugal, and leave dirty garments at the northwest corner of the second courtyard. Wait three days. When you return, the statues will be wearing stone versions of your clothes.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 12, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per visit. Must bring to Organic Dry Cleaners to register for a $40 credit. Must use $40 credit within 2 months of initial visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.