What You'll Get
For $10, today's side deal gets you $20 worth of organic raw milk and other goods from Organic Pastures Dairy Company. Redeemable in Fresno at Organic Pastures Dairy Company, Kristina's Natural Ranch Market, and Riverpark Farmer's Market and in Visalia at the Visalia Farmers Market.
- Advocates of nature-friendly farm practices since the 1950s
- Certified organic pasture land
- Raw milk contains natural enzymes, key fats, beneficial bacteria, vitamins, and antioxidants
- Grade A, pasture-grazed raw milk, available in skim ($3 for 64 oz.), whole ($5.75 for 64 oz.), and cream ($8 for 16 oz.)
- Raw cheddar cheeses ($50 for 5-lb. box) come unsalted and lightly salted
- Raw butter ($5 for 8 oz.)
- The business was established to serve people with food that is organic, unprocessed and whole. None of the products are processed. Doctors and consumers throughout the state of CA use these foods in preventative diets to avoid illness and prevent disease. – Fresno Scene magazine
- If you're an animal lover like myself or just committed to making healthier living choices, this place is for you. Organic Pastures is truly where the 'happy cows' live along with the most delicious dairy. – Tis C., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit one per order. Not valid toward gift cards, almonds, and beef. Must use in 1 visit, no cash back. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.