Delicious Chinese food in the frozen north makes for a warm tummy against the Winter demons
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 At Oriental Garden; Valid For Parties Of Two Or More
- $40 At Oriental Garden; Valid For Parties Of Four Or More
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Valid for Dine-in only. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid toward taxes or gratuity. Must use promotional value in one visit; no cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oriental Garden
Oriental Garden mixes Chinese cuisine with Japanese teriyaki and yakisoba, then caps it off with soju and sake drinks. Hearty noodle dishes and wok stir-fried entrées are available in the dining room or for delivery.
- Appetizer to try: split a 10-piece order of pot stickers
- Noodle dish to try: the yakisoba with barbecue pork
- House specialty to try: spicy honey prawns over steamed rice