Choose Between Options
- C$26.50 for a burger meal for two (up to C$44.52 value)
- C$53 for a burger meal for four (up to C$89.04 value)<p>
The meal includes the following per pair:
- Two beef, chicken, or veggie burgers
- Your choice of two toppings per burger (cheese and specialty toppings)
- Two sides (small onion rings, up to large-size fries, or small sweet-potato fries)
- Two pieces of cheesecake<p>
Original Burger Joint
The Original Burger Joint might sound like an old-school diner, but it's actually quite modern in terms of its food, decor, and abundance of robot waiters. Chefs upgrade traditional burgers with meat patties made of chicken, veggies, salmon, and lamb—as well as beef—and then add such toppings as cucumbers, spicy peanut sauce, hand-battered onion rings, and roasted beets. Even the classic Original burger piles a grilled beef patty high with coleslaw, tomatoes, pickles, and caramelized onions.
Diners devour the burgers, and playful dishes such as a burger salad—a deconstructed burger on a bed of lettuce—at sleek metal tables on top of hardwood floors. These tables are pulled up to one long bench that runs against the wall and features a black leather cushion and a back rest with a graphic black-and-white pattern. The rest of the loft-like space is filled with high-top tables and a short metal bar abutting brick walls.