What You'll Get
- $12 for $20 worth of American breakfast, brunch and lunch food
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only at listed location. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Original Word of Mouth Restaurant
Original Word of Mouth Restaurant has been serving up plates of homestyle fare since 1996. Owners Mario and Elena Mazzini credit their success to a combination of teamwork, customer service, and high-quality food—including these standout menu items:
- Norwegian frittata: A nod to Scandinavia, this tasty frittata is topped with smoked salmon, melted brie, avocado slices, cream cheese, and capers.
- Country benedict: This take on the classic eggs benedict features a tennessee mountain biscuit, sausage patty, and two eggs—any style—smothered in the eatery's homemade sausage gravy.
- Cinnamon-roll french toast: Diners can indulge their sweet teeth first thing in the morning with cinnamon-roll french toast dipped in vanilla batter and garnished with fresh berries, bananas, and whipped cream.
- Corned-beef hash: Homemade hash is served with sliced tomatoes, diners' choice of eggs, and a selection of toast plus grits or home fries.
- Cookie's Favorite: For lunch, diners can enjoy this specialty hot sandwich composed of shaved roast beef, melted brie, mayo, lettuce, and tomato on slices of grilled pumpernickel.
- June’s spinach salad: This refreshing salad is made with fresh baby spinach along with chopped apples, walnuts, and blue cheese, all of which is drizzled with citrus-vinaigrette dressing.