Skilled, experienced team rejuvenate skin for a healthy younger-looking glow in a comfortable and inviting atmosphere
What You'll Get
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Click here to view the laser hair removal offer.
The Fine Print
About Orland Park Plastic Surgery
The team at Orland Park Plastic Surgery is of the opinion that if you want to change something about your appearance and can change it, there's no reason to delay. Indeed, they try to make the process as easy as possible, providing a number of nonsurgical treatments at the office. Among those services with little to no downtime are Botox, laser hair removal, lip enhancement, chemical peels, and laser skin resurfacing.
Surgical procedures include the usual suspects, such as breast augmentation, face-lifts, and liposuction. Dr. Manolis has 20 years of private-practice experience, as well as a number of other qualifications:
- Board certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Membership in the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellowship in hand surgery and microsurgery
- Privileges at JCAHO–accredited surgical centers and five area hospitals