Plummet to earth from 12,000 feet in the air while strapped to a USPA-certified instructor
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- USPA-certified instructors accompany you as you free-fall from 12,000 or 18,000 feet up.
- Click here to view FAQs.
- Video of the jump is available for purchase.
- Weight restrictions: 220lb. max weight
Orlando Skydiving Center
When you first visit the Orlando Skydiving Center, some nerves are to be expected. It's a big day—the moment you finally jump out of a plane. There's more to the experience than the split-second of the initial leap, though. Here's what to expect during your tandem skydive:
- A 20-minute safety seminar that covers key topics.
- A plane ride up to an altitude of 12,000 or 18,000 feet. Along the way, you and your instructor strap yourselves together.
- The jump.
- Free fall, during which you reach speeds of up to 125 mph. It's more thrilling than scary, especially if you keep the center's perfect safety record in mind.
- The parachute release.
- A 10-minute glide down to earth, with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- A soft landing.