Chiropractic exam and adjustments seek to identify and remedy the causes of chronic pain and physical ailment to relieve the body from aches
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- The chiropractor: Dr. Michael Bowerman, D.C.
- What's included:
- Detailed complimentary consultation
- General exam
- An adjustment that will alleviate pressure from the spine
- Necessary muscle work and therapies
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
About Orlando Spine and Wellness Center
Dr. Michael Bowerman opened Orlando Spine and Wellness Center with one goal in mind: to lead clients to a healthier, happier life free of pain. An experienced chiropractor himself, the doctor leads a team of wellness technicians who provide the full suite of services, from chiropractic treatments to accident rehabilitation to massage therapy. The doctor and his team take pride in giving patients full-service care, and they provide each patient an individualized treatment plan to address their specific needs. But care extends beyond the clinic, too—they also provide referrals for specialists and teach clients how to maintain their health at home.