For $10, today's side deal gets you $20 worth of olive oil and vinegar at either of Oro di Oliva's two area locations in Whitefish Bay and Wauwatosa.
- Large selection of extra virgin and flavored olive oils from around the world, paired with balsamic and wine vinegars
- All products may be tasted before you make your selection
- Extra virgin olive oils ($12 for 250 mL) include Tuscan Coratina, Leccino, Greek Koroneiki, and California's Frantoio
- Before purchasing, sample orange-flavored olive oil ($14 for 250 mL), jalapeño ($16 for 250 mL), or white truffle oil ($8 for 60 mL)
- A wide variety of balsamic vinegars, including an 18-year-aged balsamic from Modena, Italy ($15 for 250 mL), may be purchased individually or paired with olive oils in the Popular Pairing Sampler gift box ($35 per box)
- All products are bottled fresh upon order
Oro di Oliva
With one look at Oro di Oliva's selection of oils and vinegars, it's evident that they know that good food comes from high-quality ingredients. All of Oro di Oliva's oils and vinegars, which hail from across the globe, are bottled upon order to preserve their flavors. Their extensive selection includes over 25 fresh, extra virgin olive oils and flavored olive oils from two hemispheres. For an added taste bud kick, they press some of the oils with whole fruit such as blood oranges, basil, garlic, persian limes,or rosemary for flavored variants. Pair your favorite oil with one of their 25+ dark and white balsamic vinegars which bare flavors including pomegranate, Vermont maple, Sicilian lemon, black currant and honey ginger. White balsamic vinegars bear flavors including honey ginger, white peach, and alfoos mango souls. In addition to oil and vinegar sampler packs, the shop stocks goods including cork spouts and black truffled sea salt to complement bottles.