All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
Groupon good for $50 worth of italian food, choose between two options: * $30 for valid Friday–Saturday ($50 value) * $25 for valid Sunday–Thursday ($50 value)
See the full menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Reservations strongly recommended. Not valid on federal holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, or Father's Day. Not valid towards the purchase of alcohol. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Orta Restaurant
High in the Italian Alps sits Lago d'Orta, the Piedmontese lake that's beloved by locals and virtually unknown to tourists. When Chef Brett Williams stumbled upon the lake near the end of his culinary apprenticeship in Italy, he'd already spent weeks falling in love with the region's food (and his future wife, Cara). As the owner of Orta, Chef Williams brings the distinctive flavors of the Piedmont to the cozy town of Pembroke. In fact, he's so determined to share this exceptional cuisine with everyone, the restaurant even has a separate gluten-free menu. Read on to learn more:
- Antipasti: Begin your meal with beef carpaccio studded with capers, fried artichoke hearts, or a shareable asparagus calzone with just a hint of truffle.
- Brick-oven pizza: A favorite is the braised short rib, which pairs tender beef with gorgonzola, dried figs, and arugula under a drizzle of balsamic vinaigrette.
- Pasta: Standouts include the house gnocchi with poached lobster and Vidalia onions, and linguini carbonara sprinkled with crisp bites of bacon.
- Entrees: Entrees here aren't afraid to incorporate global ingredients; the sirloin comes rubbed with spicy Middle Eastern harissa, and the pork tenderloin is paired with enoki mushrooms, whose iconic shoots are usually found in Japanese cooking.
- Bar: The well-stocked bar includes a well-curated wine list that emphasizes Italian bottles, house-designed cocktails. and craft beers from Ballast Point, City Steam, and Founders.