All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
July 10, 2015
May 20, 2015
May 18, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $27 for a hibachi dinner for two with soup or salad, veggies, 2-piece grilled shrimp appetizer, fried rice, one choice of meat, and one dessert (up to $45.40 value)
- $58 for a hibachi dinner for four with soup or salad, veggies, 2-piece grilled shrimp appetizer, fried rice, one choice of meat, and two desserts (up to $100.80 value)
- $37 for a sushi dinner for two with one appetizer, three rolls, and one dessert (up to $63.30 value)
- $73 for a sushi dinner for four with two appetizers, six rolls, and two desserts (up to $126.60 value)
- See the hibachi and sushi menus.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per party. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must present voucher prior to ordering. Hibachi meal includes 1 choice of meal; may upgrade to a combo for an extra $5. Hibachi not valid for lobster hibachi dinners. Sushi dinner options not valid for nigiri/sashimi sushi. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Not valid for happy hour specials. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Mother's Day, the Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, or Christmas. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Osaka Steakhouse
Inside Osaka Steakhouse, flames erupt from the hibachi grill, nearly licking the ceiling as chefs sear meats and veggies. Dinner here quickly turns into an evening of free entertainment, but in a manner that's way more relaxing than the time your favorite comedian passed out in your backyard. Though they're labeled as a dinner, the hibachi meals at Osaka could easily be classified as feasts. In addition to your choice of veggie or meat, it includes soup, salad, grilled veggies, grilled shrimp, and fried rice. Chefs also assemble artful plates of sushi and sashimi sliced from fresh salmon, squid, and other seafood. A full bar selection highlighted by numerous kinds of sake rounds out meals.