Choose from Four Options
- $27 for a hibachi dinner for two with soup or salad, veggies, 2-piece grilled shrimp appetizer, fried rice, one choice of meat, and one dessert (up to $45.40 value)
- $58 for a hibachi dinner for four with soup or salad, veggies, 2-piece grilled shrimp appetizer, fried rice, one choice of meat, and two desserts (up to $100.80 value)
- $37 for a sushi dinner for two with one appetizer, three rolls, and one dessert (up to $63.30 value)
- $73 for a sushi dinner for four with two appetizers, six rolls, and two desserts (up to $126.60 value)
- See the hibachi and sushi menus.
Inside Osaka Steakhouse, flames erupt from the hibachi grill, nearly licking the ceiling as chefs sear meats and veggies. Dinner here quickly turns into an evening of free entertainment, but in a manner that's way more relaxing than the time your favorite comedian passed out in your backyard. Though they're labeled as a dinner, the hibachi meals at Osaka could easily be classified as feasts. In addition to your choice of veggie or meat, it includes soup, salad, grilled veggies, grilled shrimp, and fried rice. Chefs also assemble artful plates of sushi and sashimi sliced from fresh salmon, squid, and other seafood. A full bar selection highlighted by numerous kinds of sake rounds out meals.