All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
In paintball, you must outsmart your opponent to win, unlike in chess, in which you just need to delay the game indefinitely with an elaborate coronation ceremony for your king. Crown yourself champ with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for a paintball package for two ($90 total value)
- All-day equipment rental ($50 value)
- Unlimited CO2 refills ($20 value)
- 500 total rounds of premium paint ($20 value)
$69 for a paintball package for four ($180 value)
- All-day equipment rental ($100 value)
- Unlimited CO2 refills ($40 value)
- 1,000 total rounds of premium paint ($40 value)
$99 for a paintball package for six ($270 value)
- All-day equipment rental ($150 value)
- Unlimited CO2 refills ($60 value)
- 1,500 total rounds of premium paint ($60 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Reservations recommended. Excludes private games. Not valid for scenarios. Valid for Walk-in play only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About OSG Paintball
Players at OSG Paintball might forget that it's all a game. At the 25,000-square-foot Empire Castle, opponents scramble around the perimeter of the enclosed town, supported by a 1/8-mile-long second story walkway. At Pirate Cove, give no quarter! Provide cover from your foes hunkered down in the lighthouse or taking a nap in the lifeboat. Players tumble into deep gullies and climb into a replica scorpion tank at the HALO village, modeled after the popular video game series.