In paintball, you must outsmart your opponent to win, unlike in chess, in which you just need to delay the game indefinitely with an elaborate coronation ceremony for your king. Crown yourself champ with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for a paintball package for two ($90 total value)
- All-day equipment rental ($50 value)
- Unlimited CO2 refills ($20 value)
- 500 total rounds of premium paint ($20 value)
$69 for a paintball package for four ($180 value)
- All-day equipment rental ($100 value)
- Unlimited CO2 refills ($40 value)
- 1,000 total rounds of premium paint ($40 value)
$99 for a paintball package for six ($270 value)
- All-day equipment rental ($150 value)
- Unlimited CO2 refills ($60 value)
- 1,500 total rounds of premium paint ($60 value)
Players at OSG Paintball might forget that it's all a game. While other paintball arenas litter their fields with leftovers from factories—empty spools of cable, hollow barrels, battered hamster wheels—all 11 playing fields at OSG are intricately designed to immerse players into another world. At the 25,000-square-foot Empire Castle, opponents scramble around the perimeter of the enclosed town, supported by a 1/8-mile-long second story walkway. At the Pirate Cove, a ship's three masts stretch into the air, providing cover from foes hunkered down in the lighthouse or taking a nap in the lifeboat. Players tumble into deep gullies and climb into a replica scorpion tank at the HALO village, modeled after the popular video game series.