Before gyms installed TVs, exercisers could only listen to the sound of their own plodding feet and the singing of the tiny men who live inside the treadmill. Whistle while you work with this Groupon.
- $69 for a one-month membership and a 55-minute massage (a $250 value)
The one-month membership includes access to the following:
- Group exercise classes and a cycling studio
- Cardio and weight-training equipment
- Indoor pool with slides and an outdoor, heated lap pool with a sun deck
- Lounges with plasma TVs, WiFi, and games
- Free parking and member mixers
- Discounts on guest passes, personal training, childcare, and registration for camps and afterschool programs
- Discounts at local retailers and cultural events
A certified massage therapist personalizes the massage session, blending various techniques to fulfill your needs and goals.
Oshman Family JCC
First conceived nearly 50 years ago, the dream of the Oshman Family JCC officially came to fruition in 2009 as a sprawling, 8.5-acre campus that welcomes people of all backgrounds. The Richard & Rhoda Goldman Sports & Wellness Complex hosts more than 150 group fitness classes per week, complementing these sessions with basketball and volleyball games. A heated outdoor pool supplies six lanes for swimming laps and connects with a sun deck that's ideal for relaxing with a good book or identifying barbell-shaped cloud formations. But the center focuses on enriching people's lives through other means as well. It supports families via kid-friendly camps, activities, and early-childhood education programs. It also hosts cultural events in the Schultz Cultural Arts Hall, spotlighting the works of renowned artists, musicians, and authors.