All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Before golf, grassy pastures were the exclusive territory of roaming sheep, herds of cattle, and children without parents. Play through with this Groupon.
Choose From Four Options
- $35 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two, valid Monday through Friday (up to a $70 value)
- $70 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for four, valid Monday through Friday (up to a $140 value)
- $38 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two, valid Saturday or Sunday (up to a $70 value)
- $78 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for four, valid Saturday or Sunday (up to a $140 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Not valid for tournament entry. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oskaloosa Golf Course
Dense tree lines and encroaching out-of-bounds areas form tunnels of narrow fairways at Oskaloosa Golf Course, which has stood as a verdant playground for golfers since 1920. Players must keep tight control over drivers and putters en route to conquering the course’s par of 72, highlighted by accessible par 5s and shorter par 3s with greens that are reachable from tee shots or by flattery whispered into fringe. At just 446 yards, the par 5 fifth hole forges a straight path between two straddling fairways, opening the door for eagles and birdies. This linear hole design is somewhat of a rarity, however, as half of the holes feature a dogleg turn of some degree. After putting and strutting through the labyrinth of undulating greens, golfers can retire and refuel at the new On the Green sports bar, restaurant, and patio.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,382 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.6 from the back tees
- Course slope of 123 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole