The best sauces, like the best imaginary friends, are rich and from the Mediterranean. Dine alone or with Esmeralda the railroad tycoon with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for a four-course chef’s table dinner for two with wine pairings (a $200 value)
- First course: caprese salad, paired with a Falanghina white wine
- Second course: angel-hair pasta in pesto cream sauce (available gluten-free)
- Third course: choice of pan-seared salmon or AAA Alberta beef filet mignon, paired with a Corvina red wine
- Chef’s choice of dessert and fresh strawberries<p>
$45 for a three-course weekday chef’s table lunch for two (a $96 value)
- Caprese salad
- Choice of entree: pollo parmigiano (oven-baked breaded chicken breast topped with capicollo ham), Scaloppina Maria Helena (veal medallions with fresh asparagus and light cream sauce), or pasta trio (spicy penne all’arrabbiata, four-cheese tortellini alla Medici, and capicollo-ham fettuccine alla Gigi)
Osteria De Medici
Named as an homage to the House of Medici—a wealthy 14th-century family that influenced and funded the flourishing of Italian arts, culture, and cuisine—Osteria De Medici flung its doors open in 1989. The brainchild of Antonietta and Rocco Terrigno, the family-run restaurant now also employs their sons, Maurizio and Mike, and Rocco acts as master chef, curating a vast menu of refined Italian cuisine and a well-stocked wine cellar. Each sharing a love and passion for cooking from a young age, Antonietta and Rocco have refined their culinary skills across more than 40 years spent in kitchens across the world, and have catered to A-listers such as Anthony Hopkins, Isabella Rossellini, and the hands that operate Kermit the Frog.