All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The best sauces, like the best imaginary friends, are rich and from the Mediterranean. Dine alone or with Esmeralda the railroad tycoon with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for a four-course chef’s table dinner for two with wine pairings (a $208 total value)
- First course: caesar salad with award-winning dressing, paired with a pingo grigio white wine (a $20 value per person)
- Second course: spagetti with meatballs and marinara sauce, paired with merlot red wine (a $32 value per person)
- Third course: choice of hand-rolled veal stuffed with ham and cheese, chicken bolognese with ham and cheese, or fettuccine with capicollo ham and rosé sauce, paired with Amarone red wine (a $40 value per person)
- Fourth course: tiramisu (a $12 value per person)<p>
$45 for a three-course weekday chef’s table lunch for two (an $84 total value)
- First course: caesar salad with award-winning dressing (a $10 value per person)
- Second course: choice of spaghetti with meatballs, cannelloni with veal, or pasta with red and green peppers and housemade sausage (a $20 value per person)
- Third course: tiramisu (a $12 value per person)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table per visit. NOT VALID FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER. Must be 19+ to consume alcohol. Phone reservations required and subject to availability. 24 hour cancellation notice required. Lunch not Valid on Saturday & Sunday afternoons. Entire value must be used in a single visit. Tax and gratuity are not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Osteria De Medici
Named as an homage to the House of Medici—a wealthy 14th-century family that influenced and funded the flourishing of Italian arts, culture, and cuisine—Osteria De Medici flung its doors open in 1989. The brainchild of Antonietta and Rocco Terrigno, the family-run restaurant now also employs their sons, Maurizio and Mike, and Rocco acts as master chef, curating a vast menu of refined Italian cuisine and a well-stocked wine cellar. Each sharing a love and passion for cooking from a young age, Antonietta and Rocco have refined their culinary skills across more than 40 years spent in kitchens across the world, and have catered to A-listers such as Anthony Hopkins, Isabella Rossellini, and the hands that operate Kermit the Frog.