What You Get
- $65 for an Italian dinner for two with one bottle of wine ($117 value)
- $109 for an Italian dinner for four with one bottle of wine ($199 value)
Each pair receives:
- One cicchetti
- One antipasti
- Two entrees
See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Osteria del Principe
Principe di San Daniele began supplying charcuterie to the world 60 years ago, but only just opened a restaurant showcasing its artisan meats in New York. The chefs prepare the company's signature salami in a number of original ways: oven-roasted with rosemary seasoning, for instance. They artfully assemble the meat on trays with artisinal cheeses, serving the combination as a sort of appetizer to their entrees. For the main course, they expand the range of ingredients, preparing baked salmon or Ljubljanska, a fried veal steak stuffed with ham and cheese.
The menu draws heavily on rustic Italian influences, but the decor of the space trends toward the modern. The sleek, diner-like atmosphere boasts clean lines and light wood, which add a bit of air to the narrow space. Instead of paintings, wooden windows hang upon the walls that, were their shutters open, would seem likely to look out upon the Italian countryside if you did not know how windows work.