All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Room-escape game: You and your group may join other players to solve puzzles and escape the room.
- Available rooms: Bank Vault and The Looper
- Age restrictions: under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Average length of game: one hour
Learn More About Escape Rooms
Get a leg up at your next escape room with these tips from a pro.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About OTR Escape
Part of the Over-the-Rhine entertainment district, OTR Escape offers clients an adventure—all within a singular room. Specializing in escape-room games, it puts groups of up to 10 visitors in a space decorated like a stage and complete with a narrative. While it never actually locks visitors in the room—and it even monitors their progress through a remote video feed, offering help if needed—it tasks them with overcoming a central challenge to "escape."
To do so, the group must outwit puzzles, decipher clues, and work together to win the game within an hour. But first, they choose the theme of their room, along with the role they'll play.
- Bank Vault: A down-and-out character decides to help a career criminal rob a bank. They make it into the vault—and now they must make it out.
- The Looper: A detective attempts to catch a serial killer, but they soon find themselves trapped in his time-altering grasp.