The secret to living a long life lies in maintaining a healthy diet, regularly exercising, and never, ever dying. Stay fit and immortal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
C$49 for a four-week session of Level 1 pole-fitness classes (a C$99 value)
- Weekly 60-minute session for up to 10 participants
- Simple pole moves, pole spins, and floor work
- Easy-to-learn choreography for all fitness levels
- All participants get their own pole
- Access to free pole practice Monday through Thursday from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- See the schedule for Groupon four-week Level 1 classes
C$19 for a 90-minute aerial-silks workshop (a C$45 value)
- Two women share a silk to spot and support
- Learn hangs, wraps, twists, and mounts for all fitness levels
- Variety of exercise for full workout
- Increased strength and flexibility
- See the schedule for Groupon workshops. Workshops are held mostly on Sunday.
Ottawa Pole Fitness
Li Hewitt, Ottawa Pole Fitness's leading lady, commands her 17-pole, 2,000-square-foot facility with strength and flexibility afforded from years of practice and experience earning a yoga certification. She cultivates a community of empowered women with her fleet of female instructors, each equipped with a dance or gymnastics background and passion for pole dancing. Together, they lead classes that pair each student with her own pole, helping develop upper-body strength and confidence by using the student's own body weight as resistance. Once a week, ladies get together to work their sensuality on the floor, or spin, invert, and split on poles, learning how to entice a lover or decorate a lamppost.
During workshops, guests twist ankles and bodies around in a silky wrap before swinging sensually off the ground.