All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The secret to living a long life lies in maintaining a healthy diet, regularly exercising, and never, ever dying. Stay fit and immortal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
C$49 for a four-week session of Level 1 pole-fitness classes (a C$99 value)
- Weekly 60-minute session for up to 10 participants
- Simple pole moves, pole spins, and floor work
- Easy-to-learn choreography for all fitness levels
- All participants get their own pole
- Access to free pole practice Monday through Thursday from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- See the schedule for Groupon four-week Level 1 classes
C$19 for a 90-minute aerial-silks workshop (a C$45 value)
- Two women share a silk to spot and support
- Learn hangs, wraps, twists, and mounts for all fitness levels
- Variety of exercise for full workout
- Increased strength and flexibility
- See the schedule for Groupon workshops. Workshops are held mostly on Sunday.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must redeem in-full by expiration date on Groupon. Reservation required. 7-day cancellation notice required or a fee up to the Groupon price may apply. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. All classes must be attended by the same person. Pole dance option valid only for level 1 beginner's classes. Tax will be collected at registration. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ottawa Pole Fitness
Li Hewitt, Ottawa Pole Fitness's leading lady, commands her 17-pole, 2,000-square-foot facility with strength and flexibility afforded from years of practice and experience earning a yoga certification. She cultivates a community of empowered women with her fleet of female instructors, each equipped with a dance or gymnastics background and passion for pole dancing. Together, they lead classes that pair each student with her own pole, helping develop upper-body strength and confidence by using the student's own body weight as resistance. Once a week, ladies get together to work their sensuality on the floor, or spin, invert, and split on poles, learning how to entice a lover or decorate a lamppost.
During workshops, guests twist ankles and bodies around in a silky wrap before swinging sensually off the ground.