Thanks to pampering spa treatments, such as massage and mini facial, customers may feel both relaxed and rejuvenated
About This Deal
- What’s included: back scrub, back mask, hot towels, Indian head massage, foot reflexology, a snack, and drinks
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Reflexology: A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Benefits of Mini Facial: this treatment usually lasts about 30 minutes and is aimed at cleansing, nourishing, and moisturizing the skin
About Our Spa By Teresa
Our Spa By Teresa is a full-service spa and salon that strives to pamper its clients with a variety of restorative treatments. The spa employs professionals who specialize in all kinds of care, to ensure that clients get all their beautifying and relaxation needs attended to in one visit.
For example, one of the spa's talented stylists may first service a guest looking for a new flattering haircut. Then, a licensed massage therapist could further indulge the guest with a hot stone massage, during which the heat warms up the tight muscles, allowing the therapist to work more deeply. Lastly, an aesthetician may administer a moisturizing facial, which aims to leave the skin soft and rejuvenated, leaving the guest feeling renewed from head to toe.