What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $20 for a tour package for 2 people ($44 value)
- Brewery Tour
- One Tasting Wheel to share (each Tasting Wheel contains 12 4-ounce tasters/about 3.5 full beers)
- One 32 oz. crowler to go
- $39 for a tour package for 4 people ($88 value)
- Brewery Tour
- Two Tasting Wheels to share (each Tasting Wheel contains 12 4-ounce tasters/about 3.5 full beers)
- Two 32 oz. crowlers to go
- $199 for a three-hour party-room rental for up to 25 people and a $50 tab credit ($300 value)
Please note: This is valid only for the Rocklin Brewery location.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Tours are available on Sundays at 1, 3, and 5 p.m. and Wednesdays at 5 and 7 p.m.; voucher may be used at any time if tour is bypassed. Must be 21+ with valid ID. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Party room rental valid during Tasting Room Hours of operation only, Tues-Sun. Reservation for party room required. Gratuity not included. Only valid at the Rocklin location. Crowler fill not valid towards barrel aged or nitro beers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Out of Bounds Brewing Company
The gleaming vats inside Out of Bounds Brewing Company's back rooms conceal everything from pale ales to a chocolate-maple porter. Guests can tour the brewery to see how its handcrafted beers are made, exploring every inch of the facility's 15-barrel steam-brewing system and four 30-barrel fermenters. Water from the Sierra snowpack feeds the brewery, and solar power keeps it humming. At the end of the tour, guests can stop in the wood-paneled tasting room to sample their favorite varieties such as the Rail Rider Black IPA, Two Headed Rooster Whole Cone Hop Double IPA, and Rusted Butte Red Ale.