What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $10 for admission to the Morning Launch for two on March 4, 5, or 6 ($20 value)
- $20 for admission to the Morning Launch for four on March 4, 5, or 6 ($40 value)
- $15 for admission to the Evening Glow for two on March 4 or 5 ($30 value)
- $30 for admission to the Evening Glow for four on March 4 or 5 ($60 value)
- $20 for admission to the Morning Launch and Evening Glow for two on March 4 or 5 ($40 value)
- $40 for admission to the Morning Launch and Evening Glow for four on March 4 or 5 ($80 value)
About Out West Balloon Fest
In a world of supersonic jetliners and package-delivery drones, there's still one bastion of old-timey aviation left: the hot-air balloon. The Out West Balloon Fest celebrates the craft and the spectacle of hot-air balloon flight through unabashedly quaint traditions. Take the Declared Competition, for example. It starts with a Balloon Meister designating and marking three landing zones. Pilots take to their dirigibles and "declare" where they intend to land, much like Babe Ruth calling his shots or Bob Ross winking at a paintbrush right before using it. There's also a Hare and Hound race, a game that involves aviators lobbing bean bags from their baskets onto targets below.
In the evening, spectators get in on the fun, too, with the Evening Glow event. During the Evening Glow, the field gets covered with glowing balloons, allowing spectators to walk right up to them for an up-close look. Balloon enthusiasts can also enjoy the event's tethered rides, live music, vendors, food and beverages, and the Kidszone.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 7, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Morning Launches are on March 4, 5 and 6. Evening Glows are on March 4th and 5th. Combo admission valid for a morning launch & evening glow on same day. Re-entry valid with combo admission only, re-entry on same day only. Rain or Shine event. $5 per event venue parking not included. Ticket holder assumes all risks incident to the event including the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury of any kind. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.