The dimples on a golf ball help it fly farther with greater accuracy, just like the dimples on a baby. Improve your long game with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $99 for a two-hour private playing lesson with a PGA pro for one (up to a $309 value)
- $149 for a two-hour private playing lesson with a PGA pro for two (up to a $478 value)
- $179 for a two-hour private playing lesson with a PGA pro for three (up to a $647 value)
- $199 for a two-hour private playing lesson with a PGA pro for four (up to a $816 value)
Aside from the playing lesson, which includes greens fees and cart rental, each player gets $10 in range balls and a rental of 2013 TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 golf clubs. Call ahead to schedule the lesson. After the lesson has ended, players can complete the round of golf.
- $29 for three Saturday morning adult golf clinics for one (up to a $60 value)
These clinics are held at 8 a.m. on Saturdays. Students can bring up to three current or former military service members with valid government ID.
- $25 for a 30-minute private golf lesson for one (up to a $60 value)
Club rental is included. All clinics and lessons take place at Western Skies Golf Club.
Outback Golf Academy
With a team of PGA-certified instructors helmed by former Web.com Tour member Craig Hocknull, Outback Golf Academy helps golfers of all ages and abilities blast bogeys off of their scorecard. Recognized by the PGA with several regional awards, the academy offers lessons tailored to everyone from children to golfers with high-level amateur, college, and pro-tour aspirations. During lessons, instructors augment their ability to analyze swing technique with video analysis and ES12 golf-ball-tracking technology.