- $35 for a half-day whitewater rafting trip with Outdoor Adventure Rafting
- Middle Ocoee River
- 1996 Olympics rafting site
- More than five miles of continuous Class III–IV whitewater
- No experience necessary
- All equipment provided
- Professional guides
- Located in Benton, roughly 3.5 hours southeast of Nashville
- Good for Mondays and Thursdays. $5-$10 surcharge applies on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Not valid for Saturdays in July or August. You must be 12 or older to raft the Ocoee. See FAQ for more information.
Five Yahoo! Travel users give Outdoor Adventure Rafting 3.5 stars: > * Every guide was well experienced and enjoyed their jobs. This vendor was worth every penny. We had a great time and would DO IT AGAIN! – A Yahoo! Contributor > * It was awesome the guides new [sic] so much about the ocoee river. – A Yahoo! Contributor
Outdoor Adventures of Tennessee
The terrain-minded tour guides at Outdoor Adventures of Tennessee (also knows as Outdoor Adventure Rafting) keep outdoor enthusiasts on the edge of their seats during whitewater rafting trips through the Ocoee River, which at one point churns with Class III and IV rapids for five straight miles. Back on land, adventurers can play paintball, rappel down a limestone bluff, or scale the low ropes course or OAR's 50’ alpine climbing tower, which puts climbers just an arm's length away from the sun. What's more, groups who want a catered breakfast, lunch, or dinner for their active days can place an order at the facility's cafe.
629 Welcome Valley Rd.
Benton, Tennessee 37307Get Directions