· Redeemed February 12, 2018
· Redeemed December 26, 2017
· Redeemed December 6, 2017
What You'll Get
- North vs. South paintball event for one
- North vs. South paintball event for two
- North vs. South paintball event for four. Includes per person:
- Entry Ticket ($39 value)
- 1000 paintballs ($40 value)
- Rental Gun ($15 value)
- Googles/Mask ($10 value)
- Pouch/Pods ($10 value)
- Camouflage Jumpsuit ($7 value)
- Outdoor Xtreme T-shirt ($20 value)
- Entry with rental Equipment and Walk-On Day Pass for a future visit ($35 value)
- Unlimited Air refills ($0 value)
- Rustic Camping Site ($20 value)
The event takes place April 9, 2017 with registration beginning at 7a.m. Camping out begins on the evening of the 8th.
Civil War battle music (fifes and drums) will play throughout the battlefields.
Players receive points for their team (either North or South) in two ways:
Flags- here teams defend and attack 5 separate flag locations, trying to keep their team’s flag up; every 20 minutes an OX ref will record the winning team and that team will receive points. Flag locations are named after key/significant locations in two battles (Antietam and Gettysburg).
Missions- Each team has experienced “generals” to guide them. Players can choose to take part in simple missions throughout the battles and win points for their side.
- Salvaging food/medical supplies and cavalry boots on the field and returning them to their team’s safety area - these items were desired during the Civil War to strengthen the soldiers
- Discovering lost cards from an 1863 deck- at the end of the day, poker hands give points
- Lice Bomb-throw a paint grenade and land it in a designated spot in the other teams’ encampment to take away points from the other side
- Color Guard- capture one of the other team’s flag and return it to your team’s safety zone
- Robert E. Lee’s Playbook - wrapped around 3 cigars, Lee actually lost his playbook which cost him the battle at Antietam-which side will locate this war changing piece?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 9, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Must be 13 or older. Must sign waiver. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for North v.s South Event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City (OXCC)
Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City amps up fun and imagination with eight battle fields where fans of paintball and airsoft can safely play out realistic battle scenarios. Elaborate, multi-level structures and makeshift shacks offer decent protection, while a downed nose-in-the-dirt airplane makes for a perfect rallying point. If players still need a place to duck and cover, they can always march to the rusty barrels in front the oil refinery. To lend authenticity to each scenario, all of these fields are lined with actual grass and framed by real trees, instead of actors who play trees.