Groups do battle with markers, a mask, and 200 paintballs on speedball or woodsball fields
What You'll Get
- Where you’ll play: speedball or woodsball fields
- Age restriction: must be 10 or older
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
The Fine Print
About Outdoor Xtreme
Players at Outdoor Xtreme wage simulated war across a variety of battlefields, choosing from a variety of play styles on both speedball and woodsball fields.