Veteran skippers welcome tourists onto vessels and guarantee encounters with underwater giants during whale-watching tours
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Boats ferry passengers out to oceanic playgrounds where encounters with orcas, humpbacks, grey whales, and other majestic sea creatures are promised by the company's whale-sighting guarantee.
♒︎ Tour Details
- Tours depart from Orcas Island and Anacortes starting March 1st through the end of November; check website for more details
- Departure time: by appointment
- Departure tocation: 2201 Skyline Marina, Anacortes or Orcas Ferry Terminal
♒︎ Good To Know
- When bringing children under 2, customers must call the office at (360) 376-3711 to notify staff
- What to bring: warm layers, food, and drink, sunscreen and sunglasses, binoculars
♒︎ What Our Customers Have To Say
Amazing team of passionate and helpful whale-watchers! Would definitely go again and highly recommend it. We saw two pods of orcas and other wildlife, it was amazing!
Staff was so friendly and knowledgeable! This is our third time going and they always make it a great experience! We always see so much wild life and the Orca sightings are incredible.
Friendly staff, good service, saw whales, mission accomplished.
About Orcas Bikes
Orcas Bikes' fleet of kayaks and boats can cruise at speeds of up to 50 miles per hour through frothy crests ebbing amid the striking sights and wildlife of the San Juan islands. Venturing as far as 50 miles into Canadian waters, whale-watching excursions foster personal rapport between patrons and boat-side orcas, gray whales, or humpback whales trying to learn human etiquette for future espionage missions. Fishing charters set sail in search of ocean creatures and potable saltwater. Kayak tours explore the scenic north shore of Orcas Island and the beautiful wildlife haven that is Sucia Island State Park. Powerboat tours depart from either Smuggler's Villa Resort on Orcas Island or Skyline Marine Center in Anacortes, WA.