Kids can let loose on trampolines that line floors and walls, doing tricks as they land in soft foam pits or playing aerial dodge ball
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $54 for one hour of silver package jump time for four ($93.52 value)
- $107 for an all day silver package pass with one fountain soda for four people ($163.32 value)
- $291 for a Royal Blue birthday party package for up to 15 kids ($350 value)
The Royal Blue birthday packages are a two-hour party in a private room includes:
- 2 hours total (includes 70 minutes of jump time)
- Two cheese pizzas
- Bottle of water and Outer Limitz Grip Socks for each guest
- T-shirt for the birthday child
- Paper plates, napkins, and utensils
- Virtual Reality Zombie Apocalypse, Interactive Play system, additional jump time, and other upgrades available; please call 407-704-6723 to ask for details.
Reservation required for birthday party option.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Outer Limitz Grip Socks REQUIRED ($2.75 per pair). All guest 18 and over must have ID. 250lb weight limit for Trampoline Arenas. Must be at least 5 years old and under 220 lbs. for Ropes Obstacle Course & Spider Tower. Excludes brand new rock climbing wall. For party option, 6.5% tax and 8% service fee will be charged to card on file the morning of your event. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 90 days. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Not valid toward taxes or gratuity. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Outer Limitz Trampoline Arena
Lined with 15,000 square feet of jumpable surfaces, Outer Limitz Trampoline Arena provides a haven for all ages to literally bounce off the walls. The site’s expansive dodge-ball arena is covered both horizontally and vertically by canvas supported by coiled springs, absorbing the shock of players as they duck incoming shots from their opponents and leap into the air. Elsewhere, in the trampoline basketball court, murals of screaming fans encourage b-ballers to dunk like Jordan while wearing wedding dresses like Rodman. A foam pit cushioned by state-of-the-art pieces flanks a third arena, where jumpers can safely spring from the trampoline and land safely inside the padded trench. Some of the more recent additions include a Ropes Obstacle Course, Trampoline Cage Ball, and Spider Tower. No matter where participants choose to play, Outer Limitz Trampoline Arena ensures safety by enforcing a rigid list of rules.