All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 12, 2018
· Reviewed December 20, 2017
· Reviewed December 17, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Escape Room Game for Four
- Private Room Escape for up to Six
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Online reservation required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies, including cancellation/no show policies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Must be 12 or older. Participants aged 12-14 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Light physical activity required. Players may be paired with other groups unless an entire room is booked. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Outerlife Studios
Outerlife Studios helped bring interactive escape room adventures to St. Petersburg in 2015. Brothers, Mark and Matt Moser, wanted more than to just create an escape room - they wanted each player to feel totally immersed in the game experience. The result of their two year development, is an experience that responds to the players actions with lights, sounds and - if needed, hints. Family groups, as well as co-workers and friends, have challenged themselves in these rooms, where their collective critical thinking and communication skills are tested from the beginning until the very last second.
- Disarm: Your team (of up to six people) has been locked in a dingy apartment, numbered 117. Although your minds are clouded by sedatives—imaginary in this scenario—you vaguely recall that a bomb is due to go off in 60 minutes. Can your team disarm the explosives and escape the room in time?